If you are using Facebook as a search engine instead of Google, that your privacy may be at risk if you do not keep your password. You may be aware that Facebook retains all records of a daily search on Facebook but do not know where it is and how to get rid of them.
If the password for your account on Facebook to people closest to you get rid of your search history which probably does want to look it.
1. login to your personal page. Select Activity Log.
2. you will find the latest activities by you on your page, as shown in the picture below.
3. choose More located on the left side below the Comments.
4. too many results appear, choose Search.
8. now you got rid of all the search logs.